Will a Votch watch fit me?
Our watches are for everyone and are not gender specific, the strap size is suitable for anyone with a wrist with a circumference of 17 – 21 centimetres. Should you need an additional hole added if you have very small wrists, we recommend going to a local jeweller who will be able to add one very quickly and easily, ensuring your Votch fits you perfectly. Please note we cannot accept returns should the strap have been modified.
How will I know if the watch size will look good on me?
Our classic collection watches are 38mm, this is a unisex, globally flattering size for all. Our new collection watches are 36mm, this is slightly smaller but again is suitable for both men and women, depending on how big you like your watch face. Please feel free to peruse our website and Instagram to see how it looks on all our ambassadors and customers.
Can I buy a strap by itself?Yes you can, please head to the Individual Straps section under Shop on our website.
Is a Votch watch waterproof?
Votch watches are 3ATM water resistant. This means that your Votch is absolutely fine for everyday use (it can cope with a few accidental drops of water). The watch is not suitable for showering, swimming, snorkeling, bathing and other water based activities. Damages caused under these circumstances will not be covered by your guarantee.
Do you ship to my country?
Of course, unless your location is only accessible by rocket or submarine, we’ll be able to send to you.
Is Tax included in the price?
Where you've requested delivery to a EU address, the price paid for the product and the delivery service will include UK 20% VAT.
Where you're not a UK resident and you've ordered a Votch to a non-EU address, both the products and the delivery service will normally be zero-rated, with no UK VAT chargeable on either. However, the price paid by you for the products and delivery services will remain the same as shown on the website.
Please note: non-EU customers may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of such import duties and taxes. Please note that Votch has no control over these charges and, since they are different for different countries, we cannot predict their amount unfortunately. We advise customers to contact their local customs office for further information.
What shipping method do you use?
Currently we use recorded and signed for, so we both know that your Votch has arrived safely to you.
How long will it take for me to get my Votch?
We aim to send all orders out by the next working day at the very latest. The delivery time will depend on where you live, but we anticipate for your Votch to be with you between the following times:
Europe: 2-7 working days
ROW: 5-9 working days
Votch cannot be held responsible for any delays that may affect this timeline in your country, such a holidays, postal strikes or adverse weather conditions.
I haven’t received confirmation of my order, help!
The order confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address that you entered when ordering. If you can’t find it, please check your spam box and if it’s nowhere to be seen, please email email@example.com with your details.
I’ve changed my mind on the colour, can I exchange?
We want you to love your Votch, so if you change your mind on the colour (it happens!) then we will happily provide you with a replacement. Proof of purchase is required and it must be received at Votch HQ with 30 days. Returns postage is not covered by us and the item must be returned in its original packaging.
I’ve changed my mind all together, can I have my money back?
A full refund is offered to those who return their watch within 30 days with a proof of purchase and in its original state and packaging. A refund will be applied to the same payment method you paid with and an email notifying you when the refund has been sent will be made. Please note we cannot cover returns postage. We can only exchange Votch watches sold via our website and not by another retailer.
Do you offer a warranty on your watches?
Yes, we offer a one year warranty on all our watches, please see our terms below:
- Please contact Votch at firstname.lastname@example.org or an authorised retailer to obtain a repair or replacement of your watch under this warranty. Under this limited warranty your watch’s parts and workmanship are guaranteed under normal use for 12 months from the date of purchase. If you become aware of any defects to the workmanship during this time, Votch will, at its sole discretion, repair or provide a replacement under the terms stated below. Should the model no longer be available, Votch will provide a substitute of equal value for purposes of repair or replacement.
- Under the terms of this warranty, you will not be charged for repair or replacement. It is possible that you will need to cover the costs of shipping and packaging, as well as the return cost to a Votch service provider or authorised retailer. We strongly recommend you insure your parcel and package it well to prevent any damage that may arise in transit. You will be required to cover full or partial cost for the repair or replacement if the warranty has expired or does not apply. If the battery is depleted at the time of repair or replacement, you may be charged for a replacement battery. Unfortunately, we cannot be liable for any loss or damage to parcels prior to them reaching us.
- Your watch will come with a warranty card at the time of purchase. To obtain repair or replacement under this warranty, you must ensure that the retailer or online store where the watch was purchased has indicated the location and date of purchase on the warranty card and signed it, or has provided a valid receipt. You must also include the card with your watch when you send the watch for repair or replacement.
- Your warranty will become void if a watch is altered or damaged by anyone other than a Votch service provider or authorised retailer.
- If your watch needs to be mailed please ensure it is packaged properly to avoid any damages during shipment. We will not cover any lost or damaged items during the shipment process. We cannot guarantee returns on any straps or personal items in the shipment.
- This warranty does not cover :
- Any defects in materials and workmanship of battery, case, glass, strap or bracelet.
- Any damage that was caused by improper handling, improper use, an accident, abuse, wear and tear, tampering, or anything other than a defect in parts or workmanship.
- Any water damage / penetration unless watch is marked water resistant.
- Tarnishing of bracelets or cases.
This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident and negligence.
I have another question that’s not listed on here, who can help me?
Please email email@example.com and we will get back to you